Last Modified: January 08, 2019
1. Data stored in Helixa Subscription Services.
Our Service delivers market analysis reports starting from customer data. This is a service that we offer to our Customers, and, that we also use individually by elaborating our own data sets. Any information present in such market analysis report is anonymous and always structured in aggregate format in such a way that is hardly possible to reverse engineer a report to retrieve PII about an individual.
Our customers use the Subscription Service to understand their own audiences; they are therefore the data controllers of their users/customers data and are solely responsible for the appropriate collection and management of any personal data they store on our services. We do not control the content of Customer owned data and we keep it on our servers in accordance with the service agreements we have with them. We collaborate with them in any situation where they respond to their own users requests that might include requests to remove data but we cannot and will not respond directly to their users requests since we have no direct relationship with the users/customers of our Customers.
Our Services cannot be used to create analyses using sensitive information such as: credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver's license numbers or similar personal identifiers, physical or mental health condition or information, or other financial information.
2. PII we collect through this Website.
We only collect your PII if and when you voluntary communicate it to us. If you are a Customer and/or have a Registered account, or you register for newsletters and alerts, we will receive and use your PII to fulfill the contractual obligations that will arise from our mutual relationship or respond to your requests. This can include name, surname, billing information and credit card number, addresses, phone numbers, emails and any publicly available information available on the internet including social media; or other publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Specific type of technical information transmitted by a user of a Website to the Website administrator can directly or indirectly identify an individual such as in the case of IP addresses, geolocalization data, browser fingerprint, operating system version, referrals, internet service provider (ISP), your browsing activity on our site, access times, font setting and so on. We will also proceed to collect this type of information and, whenever possible, we will identify you by pairing this information with PII you gave us, to deliver better services to you and to ensure the security of your account,
As described in our Cookie and Other Technologies policy (http://www.Helixa.ai/cookies), we collect technical, non-PII information related to your use of our Website. In case you gave us PII, we will proceed to pair it with non-PII related to the use of our Website whenever this is possible and needed to comply with the purposes described in the Terms collectively.
3. Children data
Our Website and services are not designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and we do not intentionally collect or maintain personal data about anyone under this age.
4. Helixa does not Sell Personal Information: here are the cases when we might share your PII
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
We will share your data internally within our company with our agents, consultants, employees, officers and directors to operate our business.
We might also share your personal information and data with public authorities or law enforcement entities to comply with obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We might share your data with our contractors or service providers to maintain and deliver a better service and to solve technical issues.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
5. Service Providers Located outside USWithout your consent, we will not share your data with third parties that are not our partners, affiliate, contractors, subcontractors, customers. However you understand that we use technical services located throughout the world, including in countries where the local law may grant you fewer rights than you have in your own country. Our sub-contractor and third party service providers might host or store the data you give us anywhere in the world. Where required by law, we have put in place legal mechanisms designed to ensure adequate data protection of your personal data and strict security measures to prevent any unauthorized access. BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND PROVIDING PII, YOU VOLUNTARILY CONSENT TO TRANS-BORDER TRANSFER AND HOSTING OF SUCH INFORMATION.
6. Business Transfers
Helixa may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including personal and non personal data and any other information it has, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
We use the information collected through our Service by our customers for the following purposes:
We use information collected from visitors browsing the Website for technical maintenance, to improve the browsing experience and the presentation of our services and to maintain its security.
8. Security of your Personal InformationHelixa is committed to provide the utmost security technologies available to protect our Customers’ assets, our visitors data and our services. We follow the best available standards on the market; however, no technology is 100% secure, therefore we cannot exclude that we will forever be exempt of failures or malicious attacks.
9. External WebsitesOur Website provide links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of third parties websites we might link to in our Website.
10. Comments or messages on our blogOur blog is publicly available. Please be reminded that this means that anything you will publish in the comments to our blog will become public and indexed by search engines. You can write us to legal@Helixa.ai to ask us to remove any content you submit but you also acknowledge that we cannot remove such content from search engines nor from any other third party website that might have stored for any reason your content.
11. Data retention policyHelixa retains PII for as long as necessary and in any case for no longer than the duration of the relevant business relationship, or if otherwise required by law, or for our own protection or defense against legal claims, or to use it for analysis or historical record. As a general rule, after our reason to retain data ceases to be, we will proceed to discard your PII. We may continue retain your details in our database if you consent to it or if law or law enforcement requires us to do so. Our Customer customers’ data will be deleted as soon as the Customer asks us to do so or the business relationship ends, unless we are legally forced to do otherwise.
12. Do Not Track signals.We currently do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
13. Your rights and questions.
If you would like to make a request to access, review, delete or correct the personal data we have collected about you, or to discuss how we process your personal data, please contact us to: legal@Helixa.ai or to the following address:
12 East 49th St.11th Floor New York, NY 10017 - USA
You understand that to comply with such requests we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity first.
We reserve the right to charge an appropriate fee for complying with your request where allowed by applicable law, and/or deny your requests where they may be manifestly unfounded, and/or excessive, or otherwise objectionable or unwarranted under applicable law.
14. To Unsubscribe From Our NewsletterCustomer can unsubscribe from our newsletter by following the instructions at the end of each mail, or by sending us email us at legal@Helixa.ai or postal mail to Helixa, 12 East 49th St.11th Floor New York, NY 10017 - USA
15. California residentsCalifornia Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), Helixa does not share your personal data with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing use.
16. Contact informationHelixa Inc.